How To Get Home Loan From SBI Bank Document, Interest Rate, Eligibility SBI Home Loan Document In English: – If you want to take a home loan from SBI? So what are the documents required for this? What is the current interest rate of a home loan? What will be the current qualification? And how to apply online ?, How many types of SBI home loans? And what kind of loan would you benefit from? All information is shared with Sbi home loan in English.
SBI home loan details in 2022
If you are planning to buy or build your dream home or take out a home loan for any kind of repair or renovation work,
SBI Bank offers flexible term home loans. In general and this home loan is for the general public, military personnel, government employees, unpaid persons, businessmen, and women. There is a separate discount offer for around 0.05%. Percentage | SBI Home Loan Document in English
SBI Bank, the largest corporate bank in the country, is a trusted bank of billions of people in the country. Read the full article to know the complete process of how to get a loan from this bank.
Features of SBI Home Loan
1. There are 14 types of home loan facilities available to suit the needs of individual clients
2. Flexible loan term
3. Special interest support for women up to 0.05%
4. Loan approval is available quickly.
5. Minimum home loan fees and fees
6. If the city is good, the amount of the loan is more likely to get
7. SBI Home Loan can be applied through the YONO app
8. Lower interest rate facility is available as compared to other banks.
What kind of home loan does SBI offer?
There are 14 types of home loan policies available to SBI Bank for home loans as per the requirement of the customers. And the customer can take the policy through which he wants to take the loan. Let us know briefly which home loan policy is available in SBI.
1. General SBI Home Loan
It is a general home loan scheme through which salaried persons and self-employed persons can take home loan for building a new house, repairing or renovating a house or extending an old house. In case of general home loan, SBI offers special interest rate discount of around 0.05% for women SBI Home Loan Documents in English
- Interest Rate- (Term Loan) 6.70% to 7.15%
- Interest Rate (Maximum Profit): 6.90% – 7.30%
- Loan Amount – According to eligibility criteria
- Loan repayment period – up to 30 years
- Age range – 18 years to 70 years
- Processing Charges – Zero charges will be levied if taken during the festival season or under the festival offer.
2. SBI Royalty Home Loan Scheme
Under the SBI Royalty Home Loan Scheme, you can buy a plot of land to build a house and the condition is that you have to build a house on the purchased plot within 5 years, if you want to build a new house then another thing plot so you can get a loan for that too. .
- Interest rates -7.50% to 7.70%
- Payment term – up to 10 years
- Loan amount – up to Rs. 15 crore
- Processing fee -0.40% (minimum ₹ 10,000 and maximum ₹ 30,000) + GST
- Age range – 18 to 65 years
3. SBI Privilege Home Loan Scheme
Under the SBI Privilege Home Loan Scheme, persons who are employees of the Central Government and the State Government, public and PSUs under these Central Government Banks, besides those who have pensionable employment can apply for this scheme. For
- Interest rates – Depending on the individual’s credit profile
- Salary term – up to 30 years
- Processing Fee- The processing fee is zero
- Age range – 18 to 75 years
- Amount of loan – according to eligibility and fulfillment of required conditions
4. SBI Shaurya home loan scheme
SBI Shourya Home Loan Scheme This scheme is available to the security forces and armed personnel of our country, under this scheme, they get 0 processing fee, 0 prepayment penalty, and much more. Discounts are available, especially at interest rates of Rs.
5. SBI Flexi pay home loan scheme
Especially for employees. Under the scheme, the employed persons get more loan amount so that the scheme provides only option to pay interest during the period of suspension.
But then I have to pay them high interest.
- Interest rate: Depending on the credit profile of the applicant
- Amount of loan: As per eligibility conditions
- Salary term: up to 30 years
- Processing Fee: Zero *
- Age limit: 18 – 75 years
SBI Home Loan Interest Rate 2022
Speaking of SBI home loan interest rates in general, at the present time i.e. in 2022 it is starting from 6.70%. And this maximum interest rate goes up to 7.15%
How much loan amount can be obtained by taking a home loan from SBI?
(Sbi Home Loan Scheme in Hindi) Many schemes are run under SBI Home Loan Scheme. Where there are different criteria for getting a loan amount.
But the loan scheme that is popular is the SBI home loan and under this loan, you can get a loan of 90% of the total value of the land or house.
Documents for SBI Home Loan
(Sbi Home Loan Document in Hindi) If you want to take a home loan from SBI Bank or any other bank. So if you know what documents are required for this, then you will arrange in advance and it will be easier to get a loan.
- Application form for SBI Home Loan
- Complete passport size photo in three colors
- SBI Home Loan Document in Employee Hindi (for Employee)
- For identification – Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport etc.
- For proof of address – Receipt of electricity bill / Receipt of water bill / Copy of Aadhaar card / Driving license / Receipt of gas bill / Passport
- Property documents for proof – building permit, certificate of possession, copy of approved project, receipt of payment etc. Proof of Income (For Employees): Salary Slip / Salary Certificate for last 3 months and a copy of Form 16 for last 2 years / Copy of Income Tax Return for last 2 financial years.
- Proof of income (for self-employment): Proof of business address, last 3 years income tax return, balance sheet and profit and loss account, business license, TDS certificate (Form 16A, if applicable) and Certificate of Eligibility (CA) / Doctor and others For professionals).
SBI Home Loan Repayment Term
(sbi home loan repayment term / time) Generally, talk about the repayment period of the loan amount then it is the repayment period of the loan amount for 30 years. And it also depends on the person, in special cases you can get more payment dates, in any scheme the payment date is 10 years. You have to take good information about it.
CIBIL score to get a home loan from SBI
If you want to take SBI Home Loan, then the CIBIL score is an important factor that determines how much loan amount the bank will give you and for how long.
If your CIBIL score is above 750 then you are eligible to take a home loan from SBI and there will be no problem.
SBI Home Loan Processing Charge
If you are taking a home loan from SBI during the festive season or under offer, but the processing charge for it is zero, this change is subject to change from time to time, then you must check the official website.
SBI home loan customer care number
You can contact Customer Care (SBI Home Loan Customer Care), the details of which are given below:
official website –sbi
SBI Home Loan Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800 11 2211 (Toll-Free Number)
1800 425 3800 (Toll-free number) 080-26599990 (Toll-free number)
State Bank of India Corporate Center,
Madame Kama Road,
State Bank Building, Nariman Point,
In this article, we have talked about how you can get a home loan from SBI. What are the conditions, what is the interest rate, what documents are required, and if you like this information, you must go to the SBI Home Loan document in English? SBI se home loan Kaise le | sbi home loan in English | SBI Home Loan Scheme in Hindi.
FAQ: – Questions and answers regarding SBI Home Loan
How many types of home loan schemes are available in SBI bank?
Keeping in mind the different types of customers in SBI Bank, SBI has launched 14 types of home loan schemes in Bank which cater to the needs of different customers.
What are the SBI bank home loan interest rates?
At present, the interest rates on taking a home loan from SBI Bank start from 6.70% and go up to a maximum of 7.15%.
What is the age limit to take a home loan from SBI?
The age for availing home loan from SBI is 18 years to 75 years.
What should be the CIBIL score for a home loan from SBI?
The civil score should be 750
How much will the processing charge be for taking an SBI home loan
A zero processing charge will be levied for taking during festival season or under offer