Free Google Cloud Hosting is a short guide to my discussion today, Host your website on Google – Cloud computing service is very easy. how to use, and Setup by setup will teach you so let’s get started.
Get a free Google Cloud Hosting service?
Google Hosting The type of hosting you can get for free, such as: google cloud VPS, google cloud domain hosting, Cloud Storage, Cloud Storage for Firebase, Filestore, Local SSD, and Persistent Disk You will get this kind of service
Classic vs. New free Google Cloud Hosting
Google Users Launched in 2008 as a free web hosting solution for Google users, such as WordPress.com, Blogger, and other free blogging platforms. The company was criticized for having difficulty working with the original site interface, and as a result, Google’s Google Sites went live with a new design in late 2013. Web pages created under the original site design are designated as classic Google Sites, while sites created under the newly designed Google Sites are identified as new Google Sites. Both are fully operational. Promising.
Promising to be much easier to work with the newly reused interface. While you may have been working with Classic for several years, and if you plan a new website with Google, Google promises a migration option to move away from Classic, but using new Google sites makes sense.
How To SetUp by SetUp A New free Google Cloud Hosting Site Website:
- When logging in to Google Cloud Hosting, go to the homepage of the new Google Sites in the Chrome or Firefox browser.
- To open a new template click in the bottom right corner of the screen + create a new site.
- Enter a page title for your website by typing “your page title” into the template.
- There is a panel of options next to the screen. Click the Insert tab at the top of this panel to add content to your site. Options in the Insert menu include fonts, adding text boxes, and content from URLs, YouTube videos, a calendar, a map, Google Docs, and other Google sites.
- Resize fonts or move content around any other element, remove crop photos, and otherwise, you will arrange the elements added to the page.
- Select the Themes tab at the top of the panel to change the page font and color theme.
- Click the Pages tab to add additional pages to your site.
- If you want to share the website with others, they can help make it work for you. Click Add Address next to the Publish button.
- Satisfied when you visit the site, click Publish.
Name the site file
At this point, your site has been named “Untitled Site”. You need to change this. Your site is listed in Google Drive with the name entered here.
- Open your site
- Click on the untitled site in the top left corner.
- Type the file on your site.
Name your site
Now a title of the site that people will see. The site name shows up when you place two or more pages on your site.
- Go to your site.
- Click the site name in the top left corner of the screen.
- Type the name on your site.
You just created your first new Google Sites web page. You can continue working now or come back later to add more content.
Work with your site?
Using the panel on the right side of your website, you can add, delete and rename pages, or make a page a subgenre. You can drag pages within these tabs to redirect pages, or you can drag another page into another cell. You also use this tab to set the home page
Note: When you edit new Google sites you should work from a computer, not from a mobile device. This site may change as it matures.
Using Google Analytics with your site
It is possible to collect basic information about how your site is being used. If you do not have a Google Analytics tracking ID, create a Google Analytics account and find your tracking code. Then:
- Go to Google Analytics
- Go to your Google Sites file.
- Click on the More icon next to the publish button.
- Select Site Analytics
- Enter your tracking ID
- Click Save