Best WordPress Hosting in 2022? One of the oldest web hosts launched in 1996, Bluehost has become the largest brand name in the field of WordPress hosting. They are an official ‘WordPress‘ recommended hosting provider. With Bluehost, you never have to worry about your website slowing down despite the huge traffic. They always have 24/7 expert support when you need it by phone, email, or live chat. They are ranked # 1 on web hosting for small businesses. On top of that, they’re offering WPBeginner users a special 63% discount, a free site builder with a free domain, free SSL, and a template.
Best WordPress Hosting in 2022?
Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world and an official WordPress recommended hosting provider. Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for beginners and medium to large businesses with 24/7 customer support. Check out our expert Bluehost review to find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you
In this comprehensive Bluehost review, we promise to test them with a rigorous and thorough analysis using industry-standard benchmarking tools.
Following are the areas we’ll look into:
- Speed: How fast will your website load with Bluehost? We will test their speed and server response time to assess that.
- Performance: How does Bluehost perform under traffic spikes? We’ll test that by performing the stress test and see how well it performs under traffic.
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without any downtime?
- Customer Support: Can you count on Bluehost’s customer support when you immediately need help with your website?
- Features: Do they offer all the features that you’ll need to build your website?
- Pricing: Do they have the best pricing in the industry? Are there any Bluehost deals that can save you money?
This is our complete Bluehost review and we will do an in-depth analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of Bluehost. If you don’t want to read the full review, here’s a quick scorecard from Bluehost with our verdict just below it.
Bluehost Review Summary
- Performance grade: A+
- Average load time: 1.45 ms
- Average response time: 1.25 ms
- Free domain: Yes
- Free SSL: Yes
- One-click WordPress: Yes
- Support: Phone / Live Chat / Knowledge base
Bottom line: In our Bluehost reviews, we found them to be reliable, fast, and affordable with friendly 24/7 customer support.
This is why we chose to recommend Bluehost as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
Now let’s dive into our detailed Bluehost Hosting review so you can decide for yourself.
First, let’s take a look at the company itself.
Bluehost was started in 1996 and has steadily grown into one of the largest web hosting companies in the world. It now powers more than 2 million websites worldwide
Bluehost has a long-standing relationship with the WordPress community. They have been an official WordPress.org web host since 2006.
They are proud of their 24/7 customer support, great hosting infrastructure, and support for free open source software like WordPress.
Bluehost server response time
When you test a live website using tools like Pingdom, you basically see how everything on your website loads. It also contains images, which take much longer to load than plain text.
To get a more accurate server response time, we used another tool called Bitcatcha. This allows you to test the server’s response time without loading any data.
You can see Bluehost servers in the United States run under a fraction of a second. Elsewhere, the response was a bit overwhelming but still less than a second.
If your target audience is in the US, this will benefit your website. However, if most of your users come from other parts of the world, you can change the location of your server.
Read More: Sidhika Sharma Biography
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for all budgets and sizes. These include Shared Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server, Cloud Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting, and much more.
Let’s take a look at Bluehost hosting plans and their features.
- Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is the perfect way to start a new website with low traffic volume. In a shared hosting environment, your website shares server resources with other websites.
- Cloud Hosting: A more reliable upgrade to a shared hosting plan. This allows you to use multiple cloud servers, in case of hardware failure or high traffic your website automatically switches to a different server.
- WordPress Hosting: Their WordPress plans are specifically designed for WordPress-powered websites. It is optimized to run WordPress and can even protect your WordPress site from common threats.
- WooCommerce Hosting: WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, it lets you easily start an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce Hosting offers you all the features you need to get started with your eCommerce store.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting: An upgrade to shared WordPress hosting, VPS hosting allows you to provide virtual dedicated resources in a shared environment.
- Dedicated Hosting Server: A dedicated hosting server for your website, meaning you will have all the resources of a dedicated server. The downside is that you have to manage the server yourself.
All Bluehost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress in one click.
All plans come with an easy-to-use hosting control panel where you can manage your hosting, create databases, and so on.
Bluehost has a custom control panel that makes it easy for newcomers to use. It uses a customized version of the cPanel Hosting Dashboard for more advanced options.
You can visit the Bluehost hosting website by clicking this link, Bluehost.com.